Complaints Handling Procedure
Our Commitment to You
We want you to be completely happy with the service we provide both in store and from our on-line products. We are committed to listening to your feedback, resolving any issues wherever we can.
If you are not happy with our service or products, please tell us your concerns by contacting us at:-
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to: Customer Relations Department. Prestige Pawnbrokers, 164 High Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 3HW
We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and to help us do this, we ask that you to provide the following:-
- A description of your concern or issue
- What you would like us to do to put things right
- Your full name and address
- A telephone number
- Any relevant account numbers or agreement references
What Happens Next?
We will investigate your complaint and inform you of our findings as quickly as we can. If we find we are at fault, we will endeavour to rectify the matter as quickly as possible and to the best of our ability to come to a mutually agreeable outcome
- If you contact us and we have been unable to resolve your complaint immediately, the Customer Relations Department will send you a letter by email or post to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 72 hours. We will consider your comments and may need to contact you for further information.
- We will keep you informed of our progress by email or post.
- We will try to resolve your concerns straightaway and let you know what we are going to do to get the issue resolved. We may need more time, and if this occurs, we will investigate and provide you with a written ‘Final Response’ letter within eight weeks. You will also receive details explaining how you can ask for an independent review of your complaint by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- If we cannot send you a ‘Final Response’ within eight weeks, we will let you know that we are still investigating and advise you of your referral rights for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
By bringing things to our attention, you are giving us the opportunity to investigate and improve our services for everyone.
What if you remain Dissatisfied?
If you are still dissatisfied after receiving the ‘Final Response’ letter; you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date of receiving our Final Response. Their contact details are: